Chemical Engineer - IPRSM
IPRSM CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEER
**MUST be proficient in using IPRSM***
HOT jobs available in Houston TX and/or Beaumont, TX! We are seeking several Chemical Process Engineers with IPRSM experience. The manager is ready to hire! apply today and let's explore the possibilities!
The Chemical Process Engineer(s) with IPRSM will be responsible for
The IPRSM Process Engineer will perform relief analysis , perform hydraulics calculations (pump calculations, control valves, restriction orifices, etc.). The IPRSM Chemical Process engineer must be knowledgable with the following standard: API 520, API 521, API 2000, ASME Sect VIII, ASME Sect I, etc.
Develop Relief Valve Sizing Calculations
- Evaluate existing relief valve piping configurations for conformity to relative codes and regulations
- Simulate processes with process simulation software programs
Requirements for the IPRSM Chemical Process Engineer include:
- BS, or M.S, in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience
- Proven experience in analyzing 100's-1000's of relief devices (PSV)
- Must be proficient in using IPRSM
- Experience reading and understanding P&IDs, PFDs, Equipment Data Sheets, Instrument Data Sheets, Piping ISOs, and Pipe Specs.