E&I CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Hot new jobs available in Texas, Pennsylvania or Virginia locations. We are seeking E&I Managers responsible for the safe executing of projects and site/construction implementation in compliance with safety, cost and schedule, QA, QC, etc.
- The electrical and instrumentation manager will manage the execution strategy
- Assist the selection of sub-contractors and follow thru the implementation, forecasting and contract closeout.
- Assist the QA procedure and QC compliance in implementation
- Manage and tracking procurement by contractor, especially long lead items as well as bulk materials procurement and timely delivery
- Safety focus, experience in the enforcement with assistance of site Safety Manager of. OSHA and Corporate Safety Procedure and Requirements.
- Assist in preliminary contract review, constructability review and schedule review
- Plan and establish the site setting up and respective enabling works.
- Responsible for shutdown and interface management on site
- Ensure the works perform compliance to specifications, COP and project requirements
- Tracking and ensuring the overall progress is on or ahead of schedule and cost
- Review method statement of works
- Assist management in the E&I contract and equipment installation.
- Manage walkdown, punch listing, clearing and closure of projects
- Interface and close coordination with client EP team and other project team members
- Manage the turnover and closure of the contract
- Experience with electrical installation methods, codes and regulations, safety rules and construction techniques.
Skills and experience required for the Electrical and Instrumentation Manager
- Electrical trade background preferred
- Proven construction management rack with extensive experience in air separation, petrochemical, oil and gas or pharmaceutical preferred.
- Diverse managerial know how in managing and coordinating multiple disciplines
- Experience handling contract disputes
- Strong human relations skills in understanding, selecting, training, developing and motivating people.
- Strong analytical, problem solving ability with adaptive and constructive thinking