Construction Project Scheduler
Hot new job opportunity for an experienced Construction Scheduler who is proficient in using ASTA or Primavera P6 software to develop construction schedules for the construction of commercial buildings.
Responsibilities of the Construction Scheduler include:
- The Construction Scheduler will work closely with Contractor’s project team and sub-contractors to develop and maintain complex CPM resource loaded construction schedules using Primavera P6.
- Interact with project team to define scope of work, activity relationships, durations, constraints, resource requirements and milestones.
- Track the status of critical activities and changes to the critical path affective the project.
- The Construction Scheduler will develop and produce regular project schedule reporting to include:
- Project Master Schedule
- Level 1, 2 and 3 schedules
- Executive Summary
- Total Float
- Critical Path
- Labor Resource Histograms
- Past Periods Baseline Comparisons
- Earned Value
- High Risk Activities Analysis
- Recovery Analysis
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule meetings and reviews.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Support project team to maintain timely and effective change management processes and reporting.
- Provide scheduling leadership as a valued and integral part of the contractor’s project management team.
- Minimum of 5 years of CPM construction project scheduling experience.
- 5+ Years’ experience using Primavera P6 to develop complex schedules of >2500 activities. Knowledge of ASTA a plus.
- Knowledge of PMI Scheduling Standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - client facing.