CONTRACT ANALYST - MANAGER
Hot job opportunity available in Baltimore for an experienced Contract Analyst/Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the nations’ premier Financial Services organizations in providing procurement/purchasing contract management.
Description for Contract Analyst / Contract Manager include:
- Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
- Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements with a focus on Federal consumer financial laws.
- Strategically plan with key stakeholder(s) to determine appropriate needs for Third Party selection and sourcing. Participate in RFI and RFP evaluations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners
- Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of required provisions.
- Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
- Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
- Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and review
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Contract Analyst / Contract Manager include
- JURIS DOCTOR
- Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
- Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.