Data Coordinator - Data Analyst
QUALITY & HSES DATA COORDINATOR
This position provides data entry, system, and administrative support. This includes development of tools and continuous improvement of administrative processes within ALAM, particularly the Quality and HSES departments. In addition, this position provides administrative project support and practical input for special initiatives and projects within ALAM. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload and recommend changes to continuously improve practices and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Enters accurate data into computer software programs (information databases, spreadsheets), assembles data from multiple sources and compares to standards.
· Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality;
· Complete data entry as necessary with the ability to Analyze, reconcile, and provide evaluation of data collected
· Project-based efforts involving data comparison, reporting, etc.
· Reporting and summarization of data used to characterize business metrics and objectives
· Other duties deemed within the scope of the role.
· Analyzes t rends within administrative systems (including document control, MOC, records management, etc.), and suggests and implements corrective or preventive actions to promote continuous improvement.
· Develops and executes follow-up processes to ensure management system user compliance with company procedures and policies, including auditing content of documents, forms, requests, etc. and making recommendations to users to drive global consistency across the organization.
· Bachelor or Associate degree in relative fields: Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering
· 5+ years’ experience with data entry, data comparison and/or manipulation
· Data comprehension and understanding, ability to compare data, utilize data to determine other parameters, recognize differences in data, manipulate data to reach conclusions and/or identify trends, develop data based reports
· Proficient with an understanding of data relationships/hierarchies, data format, ability to offload, manipulate and compile data, understanding of data mapping and derivation, experience with SQL tools.