Desktop Network Support Analyst
Desktop & Network Support Analyst
Are you ready for an exciting new change?…. We have a hot new opportunity available in Chicago for a Desktop and Network Support. Analyst. You will work with an innovative company that makes a positive impact on the lives of people worldwide. You will receive competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, work/life balance, the opportunity to work with a talented team that loves what they do, and work for a manager that appreciates a job well done.
Take the first step and apply today…. Let’s explore the possibilities….
We are seeking a Desktop and Network Support Analyst who is enthusiastic and passionate. This Desktop and Network Support Coordinator will support Microsoft Enterprise client technologies and Cisco networks. You will join a high-performance and cross-functional team to support 3000+ client computer systems, printers, and mobile devices across 19 offices in 6 countries. We are seeking a Desktop & Network Support Analyst with a genuine desire to help end-users get the most out of their technology with professionalism, urgency, empathy and patience.
- Support, maintain and evolve the Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune environment
- Develop automated processes and applications to improve team functions and client requests
- Propose projects and initiatives to improve customer support and central management of IT systems including but not limited to OS configurations, scan guns, printers and Microsoft tools.
- Provide coaching to entry level team members in problem solving and technical standards
- Drive team efforts to improve customer service for our clients through new technologies
- Facilitate relationships with external organizations regarding technical issues and software functionality
- Install or assist in the installation and maintenance of technical equipment and/or software
- Respond to and prioritize requests for technical support or assistance
- Identify and analyze support issues, determining cause, resolution and potential trends
- Prepare/maintain procedural, educational or related documentation/communications
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Certification in current Microsoft client technologies is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting practices
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Expertise in configuring and supporting Windows/Linux/MacOS and Microsoft 365 products including Teams and OneDrive
- Knowledge of Cisco networking fundamentals and security practices, and anti-virus programs
- Strong customer service orientation with a keen attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment