eGRC Reporting Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
eGRC Reporting Analyst
Shape and execute reporting strategy for data collected from the eGRC applications and related processes. Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development; process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, transformation, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development / enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
Data Extraction, transformation and loading - Utilize available applications and tools to query RSA Archer data and extract as needed for reporting analysis / development for customer delivery in Tableau online. Analyze data and perform any necessary data transformation utilizing available applications and tools to prepare the data to be loaded to Tableau online for reporting and analysis. This includes joining data sets and blending data.
Report Design, Stakeholder Management and Report Delivery - Utilize Tableau desktop, Tableau prep, and Tableau online to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review, identify, engage, and manage reporting stakeholder relationships to sustain ongoing delivery and enhancement of customer reporting. schedule and conduct reporting reviews with stakeholders for full vision-draft-final delivery cycle. Manage expectations and communicate value of all reporting deliverables to stakeholders.
Tableau platform specialist - Develop and maintain data integration points, manage scheduled data refreshes, manage user access roles and permissions. Administer access request and change management process, utilize available applications and tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization.
Support communications, training and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of reporting concepts and tools required.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Prep and/or Micro Strategy required.
- Knowledge of KRI/KPI reporting requirements required
- Experience with business requirements and user acceptance testing activities required
- Solid analytical and problems solving skills.
- Familiar and experience with RSA Archer required
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting requirements preferred
- Experience with risk management and compliance is a plus.
Skills :data analysis RSA Archer Tableau