EHS Project Manager
ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT PROJECT MANAGER
Provide environmental / technical expertise and general support to Director of Environmental Compliance for an environmental auditing project. Assist with the day-to-day management of the audit coordination, logistics and closure of facility corrective actions.
● Detailed knowledge of complex local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations and their impact on operations with the ability to anticipate and plan for changes
● Knowledge of the methods and techniques of performing mathematical and statistical analysis and interpretation of environmental data
● Able to secure data, analyze facts, draw conclusions and recommend courses of action
● Develops requirements and estimates for funding corrective actions
● Provides candid constructive input to management decisions and actively support those decisions
● Coordinate and maintain environmental audits schedule
● Ability to participate in onsite visits, 1 to 2 trips per month
● Technical and working understanding of plant processes - Hydrogen, Liquid Carbon dioxide , Cryogenic Air Separation Unit , Nitrous Oxide, Acetylene, Specialty Gases or Cylinder Filling.
● Ability to customize corporate policies to develop applicable procedures
● Able to develop training material for operating and maintenance personnel
● Deliver environmental training as required
● Maintain and report auditing metrics to senior management
● Models exemplary safety behavior. Leads by personal example.
● Extremely organized and effective at time management
● Excellent communication and team leadership skills
● Moderate walking and climbing.
● Familiarity with the methods, techniques, and procedures of research, investigations, and analysis.
● Computer literacy - familiarity with MS Office and Google Docs packages, able to remotely access Intranet and learn to use internal systems such as Intelex