Would you consider an opportunity that's better than your current job? Want to work for an innovative, employee-owned company that makes a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world? Want to work for a company offering competitive salary, above average benefits package, tremendous professional development and work with a talented team who love what they do?
Don't miss out on exploring a great new opportunity! apply today and let's explore the possibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated E-Learning Designer with excellent communication skills in addition to a creative approach to solving problems to develop interactive e-learning courses for sales and customers. The E-Learning Designer will be responsible for the entire design and development cycle from audience definition to publication on web sites and applications. The E-Learning Designer will adhere to best practices in e-learning development including ADDIE, SAM and CCAF and leverage adult learning principles.
- Convert existing instructor led training (ILT) courses and power points into engaging e-learning.
- Plan and execute e-learning development projects to support organizational initiatives and achieve objectives.
- Facilitate SME's through the e-learning design and development process.
- Publish completed courses to secure web site, mobile application and learning management system.
- Perform capture and master voice work to accompany development projects
- Script, coordinate, capture and edit video as required to support e-learning development projects.
- Author assessments and surveys for all d-learning produced to support learner and content evaluation and feedback and support metric generation.
- Manage all correspondence with stakeholders, SME's and clients related to e-learning initiatives such that buy-in is achieved and maintained, objectives are met and assessment of efficacy by way of levels one and two metric capture is achieved.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of internet and networking protocols as they impact e-learning deployment is required
- high degree of proficiency in Articulate Storyline is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe Captivate 7 or higher is required
- Intermediate proficiency with Lectora and SnagIt is preferred
- Prior experience developing training for customers and sales is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred