Electrical Construction Manager
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION MANAGER
HOT JOB! Seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Construction Manager responsible for overall safe execution of projects and site/construction implementation. Any experience with Air Separation Units (ASU), cryogenics, etc is a plus.
Responsibilities of the E&I Construction Manager include:
- Managing the construction implementation in compliance with safety, cost and schedule, QA/QC, etc.
- Manage the execution strategy
- Assists the selection of subcontractors and follow thru the implementation, forecasting and contract closeout.
- Assist the QA procedure and QC compliance in implementation.
- Manage and track procurement by materials procurement and timely delivery
- Ensure the implementation of safety procedures and requirements
- Assist in preliminary contract review constructability review and schedule review
- Plan and establish the site setting up and respective enabling works.
- Responsible for shutdown and interface management on site.
- Tracking and ensuring the overall progress in on or ahead of schedule and cost
- Maintenance of daily record of all activities, labor and plant and any non-compliant of materials and workmanship.
- Anticipate and resolve problems encountered in the field to eliminate costly rework for re-testing through the EPC contractor.
- Ensure ITP and document compilation compliance
- Review method statement of works
- Assist management in E&I contract and equipment installation
- Manage respective subcontractors and monitor progress and reporting.
- Manage walkdown, punch listing, clearing and closure
- Manage the pre-commissioning and commissioning works which may include IQ/OQ
- Manage the turnover and closure of the contract
- Act as site safety leader and role model to promote the highest standards in health, safety and environmental culture in the project community
- Electrical trade background preferred
- Proven Managerial know how in managing and coordinating multiple disciplines
- Good experience in handling contract disputes
- Strong analytical, problem solving ability with adaptive and construction thinking
- Fit and ready for construction site environment
- Strong leadership skills