Embedded Software Developer
SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Would you consider something better? If you are a talented Senior Embedded Software Developer, you should definately explore this opportunity further! It's an opportunity to be innovative and a problem solver in developing the newest and greatest technologies for power systems or communications systems.
This company this thriving! It's full of talented individuals who love coming to work each day in order to develop the latest technologies that will improve the lives of billions of people worldwide. This is a company offering competitive pay, above average benefits package, tremendous growth opportunity and a fantastic work environment that can't be beat!
We're looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer that can look at a problem and develop innovative solutions.
You won't want to miss out on this opportunity! Let's explore the possibilities.... apply today.....
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing new software, debugging and supporting microcontroller platforms using C/C++ on the TI DSP processor or ARM platforms.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will develop applications including networking, wireless communications (WIFI, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Sub-GHz Radio, Cellular technologies.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software design cycle including, architecture design, specifications, analysis, implmentation, testing and related documentation.
Requirements for the Senior Embedded Software Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
- Experience developing embedded software using C / C++, Python
- 10+ years of embedded software development
- Experience writing Device Drivers
- Experience with Real-time operation and low power microcontroller modes