ERP Implementation Specialist
Hybrid Mode Workstream - ERP IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Support AME Digital Procurement Solution Team for implementation of the SaaS (Zycus) solution
User Interface Fields
- Identification & mapping of fields needed for Hybrid Mode (ERP to SaaS Solution) Creation/Modification/Deactivation/Holds; working closely to validate with local impacted teams and BIS counterpart.
- Assist with populating needed templates (IE UI configuration, workflow, etc…).
Process & Change Management
- Partner with impacted teams to become very familiar with as-is and to-be processes as they relate to the new Digital Procurement Solution (Supplier Data, Spend Data, Supplier Performance Management, Contracts, Sourcing, etc...)
- Gather and document processes (where they do not already exist); with sign off of impacted teams
- Through the process activities outlined above, capture key nuances to highlight as part of change management.
- Help identify critical test scenarios based on mandatory fields and known fields/processes that are monitored closely to ensure no disruption of business.
- Participate in UAT Sessions
Other ⇒ Support DPS team in other activities such as reporting and timeline.
- Familiarity with SAP, Microsoft Navision D365 and/or Oracle
- Must have Excel and/or Google skills
- General understanding of Procurement & Finance Processes (IE Vendor Master / Accounts Payable / P2P)
- Bilingual (LATAM) but not mandatory
- Familiarity w/Zycus or Other SaaS Digital Procurement solutions
- Well disciplined; with ability to work remotely