EMBEDDED HARDWARE ENGINEER
It's a new year and you may be thinking about making some exciting changes in your life. Would you be interested in working for an innovative company that is thriving? A company that works on exciting projects that will help the lives of people all over the world.
The Electrical Engineer / Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing state-of-the-art products from concept through final field launch.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in embedded systems, analog and digital development in designing high performance, high quality electrical system test equipment.
The Electrical Engineer / Hardware Engineer will:
- Create hardware schematics for embedded system products.
- Create firmware, firmware drivers and test code
- Explore new and innovative ideas to include in future products.
- Work closely with HW/SW architecture and application developers
- Define the HW and guide the team in delivering the overall platform solution
- Create hardware and firmware platform documentation and specifications.
- Follow and implement strategies for embedded platform reuse or library building.
- Develop, debug and support products through the entire development life-cycle.
- Support Hardware (HW), application development as well as factory operations.
- Review Hardware (HW) and software (SW) design
- Generate appropriate documentation
- Analog and Digital design and development in accordance with accepted standards and best practices.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
3-5 years' of experience in EMBEDDED HARDWARE development
Expertise in C , C++
Expertise in embedded systems design, development and debug
Experience in HW/SW co-design and development
Strong working knowledge of embedded processors such as ARM, PIC, Freescale, Renesas, etc.
Experience with communications protocols is a plus.
Experience in analog and digital circuit design
Experience in analog filter circuit design a plus
Experience in developing test equipment is a plus.
Knowledge of regulating agencies such as FCC, CE, UL, etc is a plus