Human Resources Development Lead
HR Development Workstream Lead
Hot new job available in Houston! You will have the opportunity to work with a company offering challenging projects, work/life balance, fantastic work environment and the opportunity to work with a talented team that loves what they do!
We are looking for an HR Development Workstream Lead focused on supporting the definition of the future state HR roles in conjunction with CoE leads and HR Leadership team, including job documentation, the grading/pricing of each role, and talent alignment process (recruitment or placement), and job offer process. Additionally, the HR Development Workstream Lead will act as PM for the HRT business case, tracking closely headcount changes across all HR entities, conducting ongoing comparison between current state and targeted future state roles, assessing and reporting on actual variances between business case assumptions and actual as we progress toward full deployment of future state operating model. This role will function as a member of the Americas HR Transformation project and report directly to the Program Director.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Development Workstream Lead includes:
- Working with each CoE lead and the Program Director, the Mercer team, draft role descriptions to support the future state HR CoE organization within the Americas.
- Utilizing HR competency model, develop candidate interview and assessment process by which future state HR roles will be filled
- Grade future state roles using Hay methodology, benchmarking Americas HR roles with similar roles in other hubs to assure grading is consistent
- Coordinate salary offer process in line with incumbent’s home country policies, programs and guidelines, referencing external benchmarks if appropriate
- Work with Change Management workstream lead to develop communications necessary to support initiatives within this scope
- Support modeling and tracking of future state organization costs compared to the HRT business case
- Support Program Director with project status updates and reports as needed
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets (or Microsoft Excel) and other digital tools (Slides, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and see impact on other issues
- Ability to navigate between detail and larger picture
- Bachelors degree, with preference for HR or HR Specialty
- 7 - 10 years overall HR experience in Total Rewards and/ or talent management
- Some HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) experience in addition to specialist experience is a plus