Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Develop, coordinate, plan and execute remote operational assessments for third parties focusing on compliance with regulations, company policies/procedures, training curriculum, third party risk management and internal controls.
- Prepare for assessments by reviewing documentation of processes performed by the third party prior to scheduled assessment.
- Document assessment template, follow up on outstanding deliverables, and score the assessment with an overall rating.
- Compose assessment report containing findings and recommendations and present to business and the third party.
- Ensure that potential issues are raised promptly to senior management with a view to identify options to mitigate risk.
- Evaluate third party’s criticality attributes while partnering with internal business areas to determine risk tier.
- Ability to drill down on third party’s risk attributes to ensure appropriate risk tier is assigned and due diligence completed.
- Complete reputational and financial risk reviews at onboarding and annually where applicable.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills throughout the assessment process. Routinely handles exceptional/unusual situations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners. Assist with quality control and manager control assessments.
- Document any changes to internal Policies and Procedures.
- Identify enhancements and process efficiencies to keep assessment program in line with regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3-5 years of Third Party Risk Management, Compliance/Control and/or Audit experience preferred.
- Relevant experience auditing, performing operational assessments or relevant operational experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other PC desktop applications.
- Experience with RSA Archer a plus.
- Familiarity with CFPB bulletin requirements.
- Ability to analyze documents and determine risks and process controls.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures and the regulatory environment. Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Process and detail-oriented individual with an ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to interact confidently with team members, internal business partners, external third parties,
- Auditors and Regulators. Strong judgment, organizational, decision making, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team at all levels and across departments.