Would you consider something better? Work for a company that’s thriving! A company that brings the latest innovations to people and businesses everywhere. It’s a company that enables us to stay connected to loved ones and businesses everywhere.
Take the first step to what could be the best job of your life. Apply today and let’s explore the possibilities….. You have everything to gain!
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Internal Auditor to perform audit and consulting assignments requiring the application of auditing principles; including audit planning, testing, documentation, and communication of results.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Perform assignments requiring understanding and application of audit principles, practices and concepts.
- Plan financial, operational and SOX related audits and determine the extent of audit testing and audit work paper content.
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports, and procedures and prepare prescribed audit work papers that record and summarize the data resulting from the assigned audit.
- Provide consulting services to management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Company’s processes.
- Discuss audit findings with appropriate personnel to verify facts.
- Summarize audit findings and assist in the preparation of formal audit reports.
- Assist management, to the extent allowed by professional standards, with the implementation of audit recommendations as requested.
- Upon assignment; assign, supervise, direct, counsel and instruct assistants assigned to the audit or consulting engagement.
- Perform special audit and consulting assignments.
- Assist in coordinating efforts with external auditors and/or co-source partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree a plus, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
- Three (3) or more years of public accounting and/or internal audit department experience
- Operational auditing and/or SOX compliance experience a plus
- Fraud investigation experience a plus
- Experience in using data analytics tools (ACL or IDEA)