ITSM Engineer / ServiceNow Developer
IT SERVICENOW ENGINEER
Hot new opportunity available for an IT ServiceNow Engineer (ITSM Developer / Administrator) responsible for planning a key role in delivery the next generation IT Service Management (ITSM) platform to design and enhance the technology services. The ServiceNow Engineer will design, implement and support ServiceNow forms, workflows and integrations with other systems. The ServiceNow Engineer / ITSM Engineer (Developer / Administrator) will provide hands on technical expertise to develop code and integrations as part of architecturally sound solutions to enable the growth of the ITSM platform and deliver enhancements and applications to customers.
- Design and deliver technical solutions on the ServiceNow Platform (ITSM Engineer)
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans and roadmaps
- Hands-on extensive knowledge of leveraging REST/SOAP frameworks for integrations with varied upstream and downstream IT systems.
- Leverage ServiceNow platform (ITSM) for automation by leveraging system tools i.e. Orchestration
- Work with business and process owners to understand business requirements and develop solutions based on platform strategy.
- Perform administration, development, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform and integrations including Service Portal, MID server administration, active directory integration, SCCM integration
- Closely monitor performance of environment, identify problems and implement solutions.
- Establish, administer and monitor security in the environment including the setting of appropriate end-user data access control levels.
- Perform administration of ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Support continuous improvement of ITIL processes implemented on ServiceNow, including incident, problem, change, release, asset and configuration, CMDB and knowledge.
- Design, build and maintain custom applications using ServiceNow Studio.
- Perform and manage system patching, upgrades and all associated testing.
- Previous ServiceNow Administration and Development experience
- Extensive IT Infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated personnel management skills
- Good understanding of business requirements
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.