Hot new job for a LIMS Administrator. Work for a leader in the industrial gases industry. Remote opportunity available.
The LIMS Administrator will be responsible for:
· set up and cancellation of user access
· Responsible for resolving Password related issues
· Coordinate with offshore network team to resolve network access issues associated with Labware Printers, LIMS and CITRIX portal
· Track network issues and report them to Balazs General Manager
· Able to monitor work processes and make process improvements on a continual basis
· Troubleshoot Labware issues and either successfully resolve them or escalate them to offshore IT support.
· Modify and/or generate reports in the Crystal Reports software
· Generate queries to pull information from Labware
· Provide testing for fixes and improvements prior to being uploaded to the Production server
· Manage and approve any fixes or improvements made by offshore team prior to fixes or improvements being uploaded into the Production Server
· Manage projects that have been moved to an offshore team so that they are completed in a timely manner.
· Manage consultants that are brought in to repair or upgrade Labware system
· Add/modify test codes to Labware as requested/needed to conduct business and coordinate the test codes being entered into accounting software
· Coordinate and validate all pricing increases/decreases and turnaround time changes for Test codes in Labware
· Provide new functionality as deemed necessary or as requested by Sales/Customer Service, Lab or General Manager
· Provide/be point of contact for LIMS Production Backup and Development Refreshes with IT group and Offshore Contractors
· Generate user guides as needed
· Generate Test Scripts for user validation/acceptance testing
· Provide/conduct training on LIMS as needed/necessary
· Cleanup and maintain system as necessary/required
· Coordinate resolution of invoicing issues between Labware and accounting software
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the customer service field. Prefer a technical or science background.
· Some managerial experience
· Strong attention to detail is required
· Good organizational and communication skills.
· Good computer skills (Word, Excel, LIMS preferred)