The backbone of a training organization is a reliable content delivery system that delivers the right training at the right time. The Air Liquide Technical Training team is hiring a LMS Specialist with proficiency in the Cornerstone On-Demand LMS. Use your detective skills to find errors in the existing system and use your LMS skills to fix them.
As a LMS Specialist, your responsibility is to ensure training needs are properly represented in the LMS. Your duties include:
· Load and test new courses to ensure they function properly and grant credit to users.
· Create qualifications and assign them (where needed).
· Confirm existing training aligns with department training needs.
· Review the existing course library and identify/purge obsolete courses.
· Deactivate obsolete assignments tied to obsolete courses.
· Assign new and annual refresher courses to meet specific compliance and department training needs.
· Ensure accuracy, quality, and version control is maintained courses.
· Update transcripts and course due dates.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Cornerstone On-Demand LMS.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Suite)
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
· Outstanding analytical skills
· Solid decision-making skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability and willingness to work independently, with limited supervision
· Expertise in customer service
· Skilled at communicating technical information in terms understandable to non-technical end-users