We have an awesome new opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer! You will have the opportunity to work with a company that's thriving! This is a company that provides the latest and greatest technologies in power systems. You will be offered competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, work/life balance, and you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team that loves what they do!
Take the first step to the best job of your life! You will be happy you did!
The Manufacturing Engineer will help coordinate, and assist with projects of various magnitudes within Manufacturing Technology. Projects may vary from basic routing and BOM updates, to assisting with justifying, specifying and purchasing capital-funded projects such as new machine/equipment investments. This position is for a self-motivated, goal-driven engineer who displays an aptitude in many aspects of manufacturing and an ability to successfully manage projects to completion. The job requires an ability to develop project plans and communicate effectively throughout implementation.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities include:
- The Manufacturing Engineer will assist with or coordinate various aspects of new or revised product/process/equipment, system implementation.
- Work on a project team as a fully functioning engineer, giving technical guidance to engineers of less experience and technicians assigned to work on a common project but does not have supervisory responsibility.
- Demonstrate commitment to meeting and supporting departmental, divisional, and company goals/objectives/strategies.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will create project plans and successfully manage/oversee projects through completion in a timely fashion.
- Use Microsoft Excel for improving operations/systems, problem solving, and presentations/project management.
- Demonstrate a high regard for people by treating them with dignity, respect, fairness and consistency.
- Set a good example of behavior, attitude and teamwork both within and between departments.
- Adapt to changes; shows commitment to change and continuous improvement
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER includ
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other related Engineering field.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and demonstrated implementation of the lean principles & key performance indicators.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze operational metrics
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to clearly present ideas in a variety of forums.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprint and CAD Drawings including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances (GD&T)
- Working knowledge of DXF files and CNC programming (G&M Codes, what they mean, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with MRP/ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Familiarity with Tool Design and Tool Building, and its application with metal-cutting and forming equipment.
- Familiarity with CNC programming and its application with metal-cutting and forming equipment.
- Technical knowledge of processes, equipment, and/or support services and other relevant manufacturing activities.