Marketing & Communications Lead
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS LEAD
HOT JOB! In Baltimore for a talented Marketing & Communications Lead to work with a financial services organization in creating marketing and communications content.
The Customer Communications Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing communications and messaging that drive customers to engage with products/services and help to service their loan. The role will partner across the entire enterprise including Marketing, Collections, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance to create cohesive, consistent and on-brand communications and deliver a superior customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
· The Marketing & Communications Lead will partner with key stakeholders across the business – marketing, operations, legal/compliance, servicing and collections to define communication objectives and develop/execute communications and ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels – branch, digital, print
· Work with internal and external creative teams to manage the creation, editing, approval, and delivery of customer communications
· Build and maintain solid partnerships with internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct and facilitate strategic customer communications designed to meet business goals.
· Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, priorities, customer needs and customer experience
· Design communication strategies to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
· Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels
· Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging, new tactics, or strategic changes to delivery methods
· Put customers first and actively work to improve the overall customer communication experience
· Maintain current knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience
· Build and maintain current knowledge of products and services
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of operational processes to understand customer experience, and systems that influence customer touchpoints
· Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team
· Develop, monitor and measure communication program KPIs to ensure goals are being met
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
· Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs
· A customer-obsessed mindset
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Experienced with Microsoft Office products
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer marketing and communications.
· Experience in financial services is preferred.
· BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years’ experience in marketing and communications
· 5+ years’ experience managing teams