PIPING DESIGNER. E3D / PDMS
Hot jobs in West Virginia!!! Seeking experienced Piping Designers with E3D / PDMS
Position: Principal Piping Designer
Piping Designer needed to develop complex plant layout and coordinate the design under minimum supervision.
Primary Responsibilities of the Piping designer includes:
- Develop complex equipment and piping layout that will satisfy all technical requirements on a project from the preliminary design stage through the detail design stage or review the work for the assigned area as being developed by an offshore design team. Have a working knowledge of all safety, maintainability, and operability layout requirements.
- Coordinate area design assignments with designers in adjacent design areas.
- May be required to assist the Piping Design Team Lead by functioning as an Area Lead. This will require planning and directing the layout and work of designers and checkers.
- Produce or assist less experienced designers in producing finished Piping Design deliverables using 2D CAD software or extraction from a 3D model.
- Check, or supervise the checking of design and deliverables as prepared by other designers for accuracy, completeness and compliance with company and project specifications and standards.
- Maintain project controls and records as required.
- Assist in the training and development of Piping Design personnel and evaluate the work of others.
- Preferred Software Experience in E3D, PDMS