PROCUREMENT - PURCHASING - BUYER
We are looking for an experienced BUYER (procurement, purchasing) responsible for procurement in EPC environment. The Buyer (procurement, purchasing) will manage the select sourcing, bid evaluation / clarification, post order, administration and compliance and supplier performance management functions.
The Buyer (Procurement / Purchasing) will be responsible for:
- Engaging stakeholders on sourcing and contract value opportunities
- Ensuring current and continued compliance with all procurement policies and procedures both internally and externally
- Assisting in developing technical specifications or scopes of work with internal resources
- Managing supplier communication and interaction
- Investigating, qualifying and recommending bidders
- Developing and issuing formal request for quote (RFQ)
- Completing technical and sourcing bid tabulations including analysis and internal customer.
- Managing inspection coordination with internal customers
- Issuing clarifications or amendments to the specification or work scope to all bidders
Requirement for Procurement Specialist (buyer, purchasing)
- 5-7 years as a buyer or in Supply Chain Management, procurement, purchasing, negotiating
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices.
- Experience with SAP
- Familiar with post order coordination activities, inspection coordination, expediting and invoicing.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Construction Management or Engineering or technical background.