Exciting things are happening here! We have a hot new opportunity for a PRODUCT SPECIALIST who would consider an opportunity if it's better than your current job. This is an opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to work with a company that's thriving! It's an opportunity to work with an innovative company that specializes in power systems. They make a positive impact on the lives of people worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with a company that makes a difference! Offering outstanding benefits package, work/life balance, tremendous career development and advancement opportunities, the ability to work with a talented team that loves what they do!
Take the first step and explore the possibilities! Apply today.
The Product Specialist will generate quotations in response to field requests, technical details reviewed, commercial situations negotiated, and orders processed. The job of the Product Specialist requires someone who is comfortable keeping multiple projects moving and up-to-date, excellent organization skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and self-motivation to service the customer’s needs while keeping the best interests of the company at the forefront.
Responsibilities of the Product Specialist includes:
- The Product Specialist will assist in interpreting customer specifications.
- Preparing price estimates and proposing quotations and commercial strategies for each request for quotation and recording them in a database.
- Following through and meeting commitments to customers.
- Processing sales orders.
- Providing customers, the field sales force and Inside Sales with timely responses to technical, application, and commercial questions using resources within the company.
- Using e-mail, drawing print software, Oracle, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and other internal systems to fulfill the job responsibilities.
- Improve current processes using LPS concepts and 4 Step Problem Solving methods.
Experience Requirements for the Product Specialist include:
- Basic understanding of electromechanical products and electrical concepts.
- Experience using Oracle along with PC knowledge with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with customers and internal personnel.
- Above-average mathematical skills.
7-10 years of experience working with electrical equipment in either a technical design, commercial customer service, or manufacturing function.
keywords: product, power systems, substation, power grid, product design, product development, estimates, estimating, application engineer, electrical, power distribution, power protection