It’s a great time to start the year with an exciting new career opportunity as a Production Buyer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, work/life balance and the opportunity to work with a talented team that loves what they do. You will work with a top knotch management team that appreciates a job well done.
Take the first step and apply today. You will be very happy you did!!!
The Programmer Analyst will be working in Information Technology’s Systems Development group requires the ability to work in a global, cross-functional team with minimal supervision. As a member of the Systems Development team, the Programmer Analyst provides functional and technical support for:
- In-house developed applications to provide specific business functions.
- The global, enterprise business systems including the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) of applications and Oracle Cloud modules/functions that are department specific.
- Integrations between these systems with other applications.
- Microsoft’s Office 365 (O365) enterprise applications, specifically SharePoint and the Power Platform.
The Systems Development team supports over 3,500 end-users across 10 countries (e.g., 7 time zones).
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with business clients, peers and software suppliers to:
- Resolve application issues
- Satisfy new business requirements
- Support application upgrades, enhancements and new software implementations
- Working with business clients and peers to understand business requirements, and use them to develop, test, install and support custom applications
- Understanding the project management process and responsibilities as a team member
- Communicating status, issues and resolutions to business clients, supervision and project managers
- Working closely with suppliers of installed software packages to resolve software problems.
- Research and remain current with Oracle and Microsoft applications and supporting infrastructure features and technologies.
- Following established standard work and best practices
- Working well with others in team settings
Programmer Analyst Requirements include:
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language, such as C# or Java. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience with SQL. PL/SQL is preferred.
- Experience developing web API’s. ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core is preferred.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience with Microsoft’s O365 suite of applications.
- Experience with SharePoint Online and Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate) is preferred.
- Experience working closely with business clients and IT groups to implement solutions that meet business needs.
- Experience supporting an ERP system such as Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts and deal with others in a courteous and supportive manner.
- A 4-year Computer Science degree, degree in a related Technical / Business field or equivalent experience.
Relevant work experience: 1-2 years of development experience