Project Controls Manager
PROJECT CONTROL MANAGER
Hot new job opportunity available in the Houston area for an experienced Project Controls Manager to lead scheduling, cost engineering ad reporting for EPC projects in the oil and gas industry.
The Project Control Manager will be responsible for leading:
- Implement scheduling and progress measurement processes for various capital projects.
- Develop baseline schedule with all project stakeholders using resources and/or quantities loading.
- Define WBS and progress measurement procedure.
- Review and analyze subcontractor's schedule updates and adherence to their initial plan.
- Understand and challenge deviations.
- Collect and validate physical progress from the various project stakeholders. Update the associated S-Curves.
- Coordinate with all parties to update the master project schedule.
- Analyze critical path, schedule variances, progress trends and allocation of resources.
- Produce KPI's such as labor productivity, procurement, pace, erection quantities, etc.
- Implement cost engineering processes for capital projects.
- Develop and maintain cost baseline and forecast.
- Control and monitor project expenditures
- Manage project contingencies, risk analysis
- Issue Project Management Report including cost, schedule, actuals, forecast, milestones, trends, risks, contingencies.
- Attend project review meetings
Requirements / Project Controls Manager
Minimum 7+ years of project controls experience.
Field experience required
Strong analytical and organizational skills
EXPERT in Primavera & PRISM