TELECOM Provisioning Analyst - Project coordinator
HOT new career opportunity in Houston for a Telecom Provisioning Analyst - Project Coordinator who has had prior experience in telecom voice and data circuits in an enterprise environment. The Provisioning Analyst /Project Coordinator will work directly with telecom carriers and internal project staff on a daily basis to obtain quotes, place orders and coordinate circuit delivery and decommission activities.
The Telecom Provisioning Analyst/Project Coordinator is responsible for:
- Responsible for the lifecycle of all telco vendor circuit orders by acting as a liaison between customers and telco vendors.
- Work closely with other project managers on large scale enterprise deployments to meet customer's unique requirements.
- Work with customers to obtain up-to-date and accurate information before placing order.
- Schedule and participate in weekly status calls with clients, fellow teammates and carrier providers.
- Coordinate with engineering and clients to schedule installations, circuit turn ups and testing.
- Follow-through communication on open carrier escalations and provisioning
- Project management of multiple orders simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and quality
- The Telecom Provisioning Analyst / Project Coordinator will have a solid background in telcom provisioning and support.
- The Telecom Provisioning Analyst / Project Coordinator will need to excel in a fast paced dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex enterprise infrastructure.
Requirements for the Telecom Provisioning Analyst / Project Coordinator include
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in telecom (preference will be given to those who have recent hands on experience with installation and testing coordination)
- Conceptual knowledge of MPLS / VOIP / TDM / DIA / SDWAN a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and telecom carriers.
- Organizational and time management skills a must
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and openly initiate communications with management team if deadlines appear to be at risk.
- Comfortable working against deadlines while multi-tasking non critical situations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable manipulating large and complex spreadsheets without data integrity issues such as data loss, copy/past errors, filter/sort errors, formatting errors, etc.
- Experience with Google Sheets and GSuite a plus
- Comfortable analyzing data and spreadsheets
- Exposure to ITSM tool Service Now is a plus.