Project Engineer - Electrical
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL
Now is a great time to make a career change. You will have the opportunity to work with a leader in the power systems industry. You will have the opportunity to work with an employee owned company that's THRIVING! Work with a talented group of people who love their jobs!
Take the first step to what could be the best job of your life.... apply today and let's explore the possibilities.
We have an awesome opportunity in Chicago for an Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer who is interested in making a difference! Responsibilities include:
Collaborate with Designers and Engineers to design new switch components and assemblies
Develop test methods, both electrical and mechanical and work with laboratory team to perform tests.
Interpret, analyze and summarize data, identify trends, prepare reports
Develop and implement project plans including test plans and project schedules.
Work with customers to resolve design or manufacturing related issues
Evaluate and issue reports on returned products.
Work with shop team members to troubleshoot production issues and develop solutions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals and theory with an emphasis on power engineering
- Experience in the design and development of HV switches, circuit switchers or circuit breakers
- Good electrical/mechanical aptitude to be able to aid in the design of electro-mechanical systems.
- Ability to creatively solve electrical and mechanical problems by application of engineering principles.
- 7+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in design or electrical equipment manufacturing environment.