Project Manager - Wireless
It's a great time to work with a leader in the Telecommunications industry. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for Telecommunications projects (cell, tower, fiber, etc). The Project Manager - Telecommunications/Wireless will be responsible for management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules. You will coordinate all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. The Project Manager -Telecommunications/wireless will ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and company. The Project Manager will also ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate and schedule and budget risks.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Telecommunications/Wireless include:
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion including all activities including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting, regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition and closeout and hand-off to ops are efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
- Manage all external vendors
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members
- Attend customer deployment meetings providing status reports
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained
Skill Requirements for the Project Manager - Telecommunications/Wireless
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Valid drivers license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the telecommunications / wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of public and private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.