HOT new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to consolidate 2 main logistics centers. One center is in Ohio and the other in Texas. We are seeking a Project Management Professional who has experience working with Gantts, defining and optimizing work streams and directing work sequences. PMBok is a must.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing key projects including coordination and completion of projects on time and within budget and scope. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and scope.
- Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance
- Perform risk management
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
Requirements for the Project Manager include:
- PMP Project management professional or PRINCE II certification
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills