Project Scheduler - Commissioning
Hot new opportunity available in Houston. Work with a leading EPC specializing in LNG, Refinery, Oil and Gas projects.
We are seeking a Commissioning Scheduler with minimum of 15 years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience with a focus on field/commissioning work. LNG project experience is preferred. This is a 3 year contract assignment. This commissioning scheduler will transition to the field in Plaquemines, LA in the 2nd year of assignment.
- Develop commissioning strategy
- Plan the preparation of system commissioning plans to meet the project schedule, including integration of fabrication schedules, training schedules, and commissioning schedules
- Ensure all deliverables are developed and submitted as per the Technical Scope of Work and Contract requirements
- Preparation of system testing and turnover documentation including scoped documents, test records, test procedures and other similar required documents
- Contribute to and participate in readiness reviews
- Participate in the development of training materials for operations activities