Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 029702
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
PROPOSAL ANALYST - PROPOSAL DEVELOPER
HOT job opportunity available in Chicago for a Proposal Analyst/Developer to work with a world leader in power systems.
If you would consider a better opportunity... don't miss this one! This company provides competitive pay, above average benefits, tremendous development opportunity and management that appreciates a job well done!
We are seeking a Proposal Analyst to work in a fast-paced environment who is able to coordinate all aspects of initiating, scoping, and developing proposals including scope of work development, pricing and commercial terms for customers in the power systems industry.
The Proposal Analyst/Proposal Developer is responsible for
- Managing and creating proposals and RFP responses that represent opportunities up to $20Million.
- Coordinate the division of responsibilities for proposal responses between various departments.
- Establish and maintain proposal processes and procedures in CRM (Salesforce.com) software.
- The Proposal Analyst will develop and maintain proposal schedules and plans by assigning deadlines to individual stakeholders and ensuring completion within required timelines.
- Analyze feedback received from clients and the sales organization to improve future proposals.
- Evaluate technical requirements and develop creative solutions
- Assist in preparing estimates and pricing for proposals through coordination with suppliers.
- Work with marketing and graphic design to improve visual appearance of proposals.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with gathering and organizing information pertaining to proposal requests.
- Experience coordinating technical and commercial responses
- Excellent communication skills
Skills :Power distribution power systems proposals