In these times of uncertainty, don't you want to work with an innovative company specializing in power systems that's thriving! A company that provides stability, competitive compensation and excellent benefits? In this Proposal Analyst role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team who love what they do. You will have the opportunity for tremendous career growth, work/life balance, and work with a leadership team that appreciates your efforts.
Take the first step to what could be the best job of your life.... apply today and let's explore the possibilities.
Power Systems Solutions is a fast-paced, team-oriented, fast-growing environment where the company is engaged in providing complex service offerings to the Renewable, Commercial, Industrial, and Utility markets. The Proposal Specialist will need to be able coordinate all aspects of initiating, scoping, and developing proposals, including scope of work development, pricing, and commercial terms, for customers in the electric power industry.
The responsibilities of this Proposal Analyst include:
- Manage and create proposals and RFP responses that represent opportunities up to $3 million.
- The Proposal Analyst will coordinate the division of responsibilities for proposal responses between different departments.
- Establish and maintain proposal processes and procedures in CRM (Salesforce.com) software.
- Develop and maintain proposal schedules and plans by assigning deadlines to individual stakeholders and ensuring completion within required timelines.
- Analyze feedback received from clients and the sales organization to improve future proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and pricing for proposals through coordination with outside suppliers.
- Work with marketing and graphic design staff to improve visual appearance of proposals.
- Use CRM tools including Salesforce.com to track and analyze proposal activity.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with gathering and organizing information pertaining to proposal requests. Preferably for Engineering or Manufacturing proposals
- Experience coordinating technical and commercial responses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when required to meet customers’ needs.
Relevant Work Experience:
4 - 5 years of experience in proposal writing, estimating, project management, and/or engineering experience.