EPC PROPOSAL MANAGER/SPECIALIST
2020 is bringing lots of exciting opportunities! Would you consider a new and exciting opportunity if it's better than your current job????
If you have experience in the development of proposals for EPC projects, you won't want to miss out on this one! Explore the possibilities, you will be glad you did!!!
This Proposal Manager/Specialist will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company specializing in power systems. You will work with a talented team that loves what they do! This is a company that offers competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, flexibility, great management team that appreciates a job well done. It's a company that makes a positive impact on the lives of people worldwide.
Take the first step and explore this opportunity... apply today and let's talk...
The Proposal Manager / Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing and creating proposals and RFP responses for Engineering, Procurement, Construction projects up to $3M.
- Coordinate the division of responsibilities for proposal responses between various departments within the organization
- Establish and maintain proposal processes and procedures in CRM (Salesforce)
- Develop and maintain proposal schedules and plans by assigning deadlines to individual stakeholders and ensuring completion within required timelines.
- Analyze feedback received from clients and the sales organization to improve future proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and pricing for proposals through coordination with outside suppliers.
- Work with Marketing and Graphic Design staff to improve visual appearance of proposals.
Requirements for Proposal Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with gathering and organizing information pertaining to proposal requests for engineering, procurement or construction projects.
- Experience coordinating technical and commercial responses
- Excellent communication skills.