HOT new job opportunity available for a Reliability Engineer to work with a world leader in the gas industry. The Reliability Engineer will play a critical part in implementing reliability practices for maintaining equipment, identifying areas of improvement, leading projects to reduce process downturn and leveraging site learning across the global footprint.
The Reliability Engineer will:
- Investigate and analyze plant equipment failures by collecting failure causes, process data and equipment information. The Reliability Engineer will develop and recommend solutions in design, maintenance procedures or equipment selections.
- Work with maintenance, operations, safety and quality departments to identify gaps in reliable plant, equipment, process operations or procedures.
- Develop equipment maintenance procedures for new and existing equipment including detailed task descriptions and schedules.
- Collect equipment data from drawings, equipment manufacturers, and plant floor installations to improve and optimize existing equipment data systems including:
Engineering Bill of Materials
Instrument and equipment data sheets
Electronic Maintenance system
- Analyze uptime data and CMMS failure data to drive reliability improvements
- Analyze equipment history including auditing data accuracy, and follow-up with technicians.
- Provide support for root cause failure analysis (FEA, FMEA) 5-why's for critical equipment failures, including physical failure analysis.
- Determine Determine critical spare parts for plant equipment and appropriate stocking levels.
- 3+ years of system based reliability management in semiconductor, chemical or pharmaceutical industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Experience generating and analyzing critical KPI's including MTTR, MTBF, total maintenance cost per asset.
- Experience developing maintenance PM procedures
- Experience leading failure analysis and training maintenance personnel to participate in failure analysis.
- Experience with predictive maintenance using vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermal analysis and operating parameter analysis.
- Ability to lead root cause investigations on unknown systems
- Experience writing root cause investigation reports