This position is for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a creative approach to solving problems. Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Global Sales Training, this individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks including the design and management of standards and programs in support of sales achieving their aspirational goals. The incumbent will partner with sales, engineering, and product management on the development and subsequent administration of programs, standards, curricula, and courses. Additional responsibilities will include travelling with trainers, auditors and sales people to perform audits and coach.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and administer program development, implementation, and administration.
- Maintains and leverages skill matrices to prioritize program development.
- Partner with outside e-learning vendors to develop engaging and informative digital content.
- Liaises with sales leadership, auditors, training development personnel and other stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to ensure alignment and prioritization of projects.
- Represent company at various off-premises meetings and events.
Excellent PC Skills, including fluency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and influence various stakeholders.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- B.S in Engineering, Training, Speech comm., or a related field is preferred.
- Ability to travel (domestically and internationally) up to 10% of the time preferred.