SAP Project Change Management
SAP PROJECT CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING LEAD. - SAP CHANGE MANAGEMENT
The SAP Project Change Management and Training Leader for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project is directly responsible for supporting the change management, communications and training activities related to the ALAM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project. As this project will substantially drive changes to the way business processes are performed throughout the global business (manufacturing, supply chain, finance, procurement), the ALAM ERP Change Management and Training Lead will play a critical, leadership role on the project.
Responsibilities for the SAP Project Change Management & Training Lead include but are not limited to:
Strategy & Planning
● Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with middle management and stakeholders.
● Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
● Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
● Liaise with project stakeholders and strategic implementation partner company (SI) on an ongoing basis.
● Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the project and related business processes.
● Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
● Set and continually manage project tracking deliverables with team members and other stakeholders, including consultant resources.
● Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
● Provide status reports on behalf of the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
● Define project success criteria and gather results on an ongoing basis; disseminate reports to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
● Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
● Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Required Qualifications for the SAP Project Change Management & Training Lead:
● Bachelor’s degree , preferably in HR, I&LR, Organization Development or related field
● 5-7 years direct work experience in a change management capacity
● Ability to communicate with all levels of management/organization
● Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
● Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
● Proficiency in Google Sheets and Google Slides
● Experience with complex, high-paced system deployments
● Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
● Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Reactive to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
● Flexible during times of change
● Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultural backgrounds
● Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
● Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including middle management, internal customers, and other departments
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
● Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
keywords: SAP, ERP, Change Management, training, development, organizational development