Site Acquisition Specialist - Telecommunications
SITE ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Hot new opportunity in Columbia, MD for a Site Acquisition Specialist to prepare and submit zoning and permitting applications, monitor progress and facilitate jurisdictional request for addition information.
Responsibilities of the Site Acquisition Specialist includes:
· Prepare and submit permits , entitlement agreements and zoning applications.
· Provide system updates and communicate with customers.
· Serve as entitlement lead during weekly customer meetings.
· Liaison between the Wireless solutions implementation teams to obtain, administer and ensure compliance with general conditions of approvals at permit and construction stages of the project
· Provide tracking and reporting of costs associated with zoning and building permits
· Participate in district and area pre-project planning meetings.
· Ensure permit submittal packages meet local and statewide municipal requirements.
· Ensure building permits are properly closed out the completion of construction.
· Develop and maintain relationships with municipalities, including Code Enforcement Staff, Building Inspectors, Members of City Councils, Planning & Zoning Staff, Commissions and various neighborhood groups. Represent company at municipal meetings to obtain required zoning approvals.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Wireless industry preferred, not required.
· Zoning and permitting experience preferred, not required
· Juris Doctorate will be considered in lieu of experience
· 2+ years of experience working in a municipality in a planning, zoning and/or land use capacity or wireless industry
· Experience presenting and speaking to the public and governmental agencies
· Experience working with design teams, facilitation of permit drawings and construction documents related to outside plant construction required.