Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Considering a better opportunity? You won't want to miss this opportunity to work with a company that's thriving! This is an opportunity to work with a company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, work/life balance and tremendous opportunity for professional development.
Here, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest advances in power systems. Keep your skills in the cutting edge of technology. Apply today and let's explore the possibilities!
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to develop new software features, enhancements to state of the art power systems equipment. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting or managing software development work pertinent to software design including architecture design, specifications, analysis, design, implementation, testing and related documentation.
- Develop, debug and support microcontroller programs using C on the ARM and Motorola Coldfire processor platform.
- Develop, debug and support microcontroller programs using C on the Texas Instruments DSP processor platform
- Work with marketing to assure product designs meet the requirements of the market
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Software Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in the design, coding, testing, verification, validation and support of embedded microprocessor code for networked industrial controllers.
- Experience in the design, coding, testing, verification, validation and support of embedded microprocessor code that can utilize peer-to-peer radio communications to perform locally coordinated control applications/functions.
Skills :C Controller DSP embedded REaltime software development