Software Engineering Manager
Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 28367
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
IT MANAGER - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - EMBEDDED - REALTIME
It's a great time for a career change! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to work with an innovative company that's leading the latest inventions in power systems and power protection. You will have the opportunity to develop products that improve the lives of billions of people all over the world.
YOU have the opportunity to make a difference!
This is a company that's thriving! You have the opportunity to work in the latest technologies, managing a fabulous group of technical professionals that love what they do!
We are looking for a Software Development Manager experienced in Embedded, realtime development of software. The Manager - Software Development will:
- Lead development teams to complete architecture, specifications, analysis, design, implementation, testing and related documentation for mission critical software.
- Develop project schedules, task and project completion time estimates, manage progress of the team against the schedule.
- Communicate with project stakeholders at all levels and across disciplines to establish requirements, clear roadblocks and set objectives.
- Recruit, train, and mentor team members to meet personal, professional and corporate performance objectives.
- Lead the process for identifying significant new technologies/techniques and guiding teams to implement them.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver embedded solutions.
- Proven experience in the design, coding, testing, verification, validation and support of embedded microprocessor code to perform distributed control applications.
- Experience developing realtime application in open source and proprietary operating system based environments.
- 10+ years experience in the design and development of real-time, mission critical embedded controller software.
Skills :embedded Engineering Manager Information Technology REaltime software development Software Engineer