Strategic Communications Specialist
SENIOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Would you consider a better opportunity? We have an exciting new opportunity for a Strategic Communications Specialist to work with an innovative company that's thriving! This is a stable company that specializes in power systems. This company makes a positive impact on the lives of people worldwide. You will receive competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, work/life balance, a supportive and appreciative management team and the opportunity to work with a talented team who loves what they do!
Take the first step and explore your possibilities. You will be happy you did!
the Strategic Communications Specialist is responsible for integrated content marketing intended to pique customers' interest, introduce them to the unique and innovative products and capabilities and guide them through the complex B2B buying journeys.
The Strategic Communications Specialist responsibilities include:
- Developing marketing communications plans in collaboration with supervisors, product management, business development, and regional business units.
- Develop content plans and brainstorms creative tactics to support strategies.
- Set goals for campaigns, as well as tracks, measures, and summarizes their effectiveness.
- Executes content for various channels ie.e web, print, social to pique customer's interest and guide them through the B2B buying journey.
- Works with SME's to create copy and visuals that simply explain complex ideas.
- Practices strong project management to see projects through completion while building relationships through Creative Services, Editorial teams and outside vendors.
Requirements for the Strategic Communications Specialist includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience. Preferably related to manufacturing or technical subject matter
- Proven experience as a key contributor to the team.