Technical Sales & Marketing Specialist
TECHNICAL SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST (Sales Insights)
Great opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to support the sales of state of the art power systems technologies. You will work with a company that’s thriving! A company that provides tremendous career growth, excellent pay, above average benefits package and the ability to work with a talented team who loves what they do! Make a positive difference in the lives of people worldwide.
The Sales / Marketing Coordinator will report to the Manager-Global Insights. The Sales / Marketing Coordinator will research, develop and write insight messaging material. The Sales / Marketing Coordinator will support growth plans of commercial leaders by compiling, formatting, and reporting information related to insight messages and pitches; Develops message strategies for products, applications, and solutions; Works closely with many different teams and departments to assess messaging support needs and provide guidance and assistance where appropriate.
- Develop external advanced sales messaging
- Create and maintain a messaging library by tracking requests and checking, adjusting, and reporting on progress
- Work with the Insights Graphic Designer to develop visual materials to accompany sales messaging including infographics, PowerPoints, and other design collateral
- Work with product managers and subject matter experts to collect all necessary technical information needed to develop sales messaging
- Manage the customization of customer-facing documents
- Work with executives to write, develop, and produce pitch presentation materials.
- Work with cross-functional teams to accomplish strategic messaging plans.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales and produce pitch and presentation materials
- Work directly with many cross-functional teams and departments to accomplish strategic messaging plans
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities
- Accomplish sales enablement and organization’s mission by completing related tasks as needed or similar role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Experience in writing and developing advanced sales messaging
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Analytical, motivational, and leadership skills
- Proficient in technical writing and editorial proofing
- Attention to detail and a strong design eye
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.