Tower Structural Engineer
Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Tower Structural Analyst
HOT JOB available for a Tower Structural Analyst responsible for ensuring the structural integrity and readiness of area assets to maximize yield through the efficient allocation of ground and tower space. Ensure that procedures are properly implemented and maintained and customer applications are quickly processed. Responsible for quality of asset data and oversee all proposed changes to the antenna structure, leased area, and company owned buildings. Work closely with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales and district management to ensure database accuracy, maintain site data quality and support other departments to meet company objectives.
- The Tower Structural Analyst will analyze, manage and resolve site issues in a timely manner
- Make recommendations about where CCIC can most efficiently and effectively spend CAPEX dollars to realize strong return on its assets.
- Work closely with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales and district management to ensure structural integrity
- Review application reports for status of application processing.
- Promptly respond to assigned data tickets and work orders to ensure accurate data in the systems.
- Review of closeout packages
- Complete punch walk reviews to ensure data accuracy in the system.
- Prioritize responses to configuration changes during the installation process that could alter the structural capacity of the tower.'
- Partner with district personnel to keep aware of the schedule of work at sites.
- Partner and coordinate with sales, district management and corporate departments
- Keep the area asset manager well informed regarding asset management issues including structural integrity issues, asset yield, capacity issues, and customer satisfaction issues.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in construction, operations or engineering field related to management of tower structures
- Data management skills
- Analytical skills
- Time Management skills
- Technical aptitude
Skills :Telecommunications wireless