OMF is the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company.
OMF has an exciting opportunity for a contract multi-disciplined senior UX Designer (marketing – ecommerce – B2B), with a focus on building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for our customers, consistent with our brand. Touching many parts of the customer journey, the ideal candidate will have experience in both UX and marketing engagement execution.
UX – utilizing UX best practices, create seamless experiences for our customers in all aspects of their user journey.
Marketing – will enhance the user experience through customer loyalty programs and customer servicing touchpoints
· Leverage and contribute to brand and design standards and formatting to represent OneMain effectively and maximize customer experience
· Be able to bring thoughtful, conceptual approaches to projects that answer the creative brief
· Create delightful design experiences in all engagement touchpoints such as email, web landing pages, promotions and collateral
· Partner with copy peers to sync message and design
· Work with creative directors to brainstorm design concepts
· Be accountable for project deadlines and work closely with the traffic department to ensure workflows are adhered to
· Self - starter who can manage all aspects of the design process
· Bachelor’s degree and at least five years’ experience designing for digital products
· Adept at connecting all phases of the user journey (marketing/loyalty and user web flows) to the work they are assigned, including email marketing
· Knowledge of best practices in UX design
· Can explain the rationale in design decisions and best practice
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Video editing skills a plus
· Digital marketing agency experience a plus
· Financial services experience a plus
· Experience designing for conversion in e-commerce or b2c products