Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Exciting opportunity in Falls Church, VA for an experienced Web Developer with excellent project management skills.
The Web Developer will be responsible for:
Maintaining up to date knowledge of current and emerging technologies and technical strategy and advises department management where improvements are deemed necessary.
Ensure that delivered solutions meet client standards including compliance with published standard architecture and completion of system documentation.
Participate in requirements gathering
Design and develop solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business opportunities, including integration with other enterprise systems and 3rd party products.
Lead the system development life-cycle for SharePoint custom solutions including analysis, design, configuration, programming and testing.
Required Qualifications :
Web Developer Requirements include::
- Bachelor's degree in information technology related field. Qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- 5+ years of experience applying skills such as SharePoint architecture, object model, shared services, business process/workflow automation and SharePoint forms development.
- Proven experience in SharePoint custom solution design and development
- Experience analyzing and documenting business processes.
- Experience in business process automation using workflow automation and forms technology.
- Expert knowledge of .NET, C#, VB and Powershell for custom development.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.