Writer - User Experience
WRITER – UX – USER EXPERIENCE – MARKETING
A great opportunity for a Sr. Writer (User experience / UX / marketing) for the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company.
OMF has an exciting opportunity for a contract multi-disciplined senior writer (UX – User experience), with a focus on building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for our customers, consistent with our brand. Touching many parts of the customer journey, the ideal UX Writer (marketing) will have experience in both UX and marketing engagement execution.
UX - create and test descriptive, understandable and impactful copy such as prompts, calls-to-action, and support content for these applications and their connected communication touchpoints.
Marketing – will enhance the user experience through customer loyalty programs and customer servicing touchpoints
· Leverage and contribute to brand and copy standards and formatting to represent OMF effectively and maximize customer experience
· Partner with both UX and marketing designers to ensure a cohesive and clearly understandable customer journey
· Create and execute descriptive, concise and impactful copy for widely used digital products as well as the other communication touchpoints that surround those experiences
· Collaborate closely with an agile product development team to ensure messaging is optimal for customer experience and addresses business objectives
· Communicate effectively with product management, UX lead, creative directors and other key stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree and at least five years’ experience writing for digital products
· Adept at connecting all phases of the user journey (marketing/loyalty and user web flows) to the work they are assigned, including email marketing
· Knowledge of best practices in UX Writing and specific to digital content
· Can explain the rationale in copy decisions and best practices
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· A/B testing experience
· Digital marketing agency experience a plus
· Awareness of SEO best practices
Experience writing for conversion in e-commerce or b2c products